Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why Not Theatre?

Why doesnt anybody ask about like broadway shows, or musicals, or songs from musicals??



It always has to be "how can i be an actress/actor" Ask some questions that involve theatre please!



Is anyone else tired of this?



Why Not Theatre?passions soap opera



I am. I want to answer some musical related q's! And really, if they just searched they'd get the same info...



Why Not Theatre?mr messed up opera theater



Oh, my friend...........



From your mouth to G-d's ears.



I am, and continue to be, an Actor.



A Two-Part Question: How did Agnes DeMille transform the American Musical Theatre, and how can I be on Hannah Montana?
This is what i really want to get into. I love acting, i dont want to do it for money or fame ect.. i want to be a good actress you know? I'd absolutly love to be on the stage one day. I hate people who just want fame and fortune, in the film industry too.
YEAH..... i would love to answer some b-way questions... i love it sooo much...
completley



they always say "how do I become famous"



i don't want to be famous



I want to act

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp