Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone hate High School Musical?

or Hannah Montana...etc.



they annoy me...



and don't you think it is kinda ironic that its HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL but a bunch of preschoolers love it?



Anyone hate High School Musical?home theater system



its all about the dollars



Anyone hate High School Musical?the grand theater opera theater



I HATE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!



I actually like Hannah Montana though, oh well!!!



And, Yeah, I do find that ironic!!!
Ugh, I HATE it.



Nobody in real-life highschool is that happy and cheery and singing. No. They should have made it more realistic. lol.
yes! they bug



haha that is funny
Hannah is fine. High School Musical bites.Hate it.
No I actually liked it. Gloriously cheesy, even a bit camp. and almost reminiscent of Grease. Nothing wrong with a bit of fluffy feel-good nonsense every once in a while. I think it's loved by pre teens and then adults like me who find it reminds them of the children's programming I used to watch in the early 90s on a Saturday morning? All my friends like it too. I think a lot of responses are from people in their teens on here and lots will say "no it's lame"...they think they are too cool and are worried they will look silly if they admit to liking it. I was like that too when I was fifteen lol. Would never have admitted to liking anything cheesy like that. If you lose that level of shame you'll feel more comfortable about yourself.



I don't know what Hannah Motana is though. We don't get the disney channel it costs extra lol will ask my little sister they have the all the channels.
Yep. I hate it.
Yes, my little brothers absolutely love it and they sit in their room singinb both the girl and boy songs. It's to dramatic and its all for little kids, what is the next generation going to contain only gays?
im sure I would if i watched them!



but it doesn't really bother me that they're liked, let kids be kids.
i do like high school musical but i dont necessarily care for high school musical 2 i am not obssessed with either of them though. i have only watched each of them once.



i do like hannah montana. i am obsessed with that. but you know what?????? those are kid shows why should you care?
I agree



Its illogical, stupid, definately uninspiring and Senseless !
i hate it too! and i hate hannah montana... they're talentless! high school musical is probaby the worst movie ever made!!
i despise hannah montana because



1.) she can't sing



and



2.) she thinks she can sing



but i love high school musical...it grows on you.
Yes, every one hates that garbage
Yes. I think Disney Channel is extremely lame.



I think its even lamer when people over 15 are obsessed with that stuff.
meee
oh my i thought i was the only one ,they are lame its like everyone is obssed its crazy
yes yes and yes
right back atcha!! i hate them both with a bleepin passion. try working at a summer camp with second grade girls ALL DAY LONG!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!
ME ME ME
i HATE IT SO MUCH!



high school musical and hannah montana .....



it gets me pissed!
OMG I LOVE YOU.



your officially my new best friend =]



haha



i DESPISE all of those shows!



i want them to burn!! hahaha[evil laugh =p]
YES! When I was younger, kids shows actually worth watching. Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, ReBoot, Legends of the Hidden Temple, and GUTS. Kids these days will never know what good tv is because the quality of shows aimed towards their generation will remain the same as they grow up. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp