Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical guilty pleasures...we all have them, what are yours?

For me, it's John (Cougar) Mellencamp....



the shame...



=0)



Musical guilty pleasures...we all have them, what are yours?state theatre



Because it's you asking, I don't mind answering.



Winger, and Mandy Moore's new CD.



But don't tell anyone, OK? It's our secret.



Musical guilty pleasures...we all have them, what are yours?theater opera theater



Shh.... It's ABBA... and Neil Diamond... Please don't tell anyone!



P.S. There's nothing wrong with Mellencamp. Very talented singer and songwriter : )
Heh, heh. I have VERY eclectic tastes.



In a Metal Mood by Pat Boone



Classics on Toys (classic music played on children's instruments)



An entire album of Calliope music



Lots and Lots of unusual soundtracks including The First Nudie Musical, School House Rocks Rocks, Orgazmo, Adventures of Baron M眉nchhausen, Lupin III, etc



The best of Devine (the actress from the John Waters movies)



Tim Curry



Tim Russ (Tuvok from Next Gen)



I could go on.
Go Gos.
steve earle, and neil diamond, i love sweet caroline. i love steve earles music.
I still listen to the original Backstreet Boys album sometimes and Phil Collins.
Samantha Fox, from The Sun's Page 3 bimbo to singer.



Touch me, touch me I want to feel your body next to Miiiiineee.
I have Jesus Christ Superstar, Linda Ronstadt, Carole King, and the most shameful of all - the musical episode of Buffy - Once More with Feeling.



I sing along and sometimes even cry a little.



It's one CD that I don't blare with the windows open when driving in populated areas.
I'm a 19 year old man who has spent more money on Rock and metal concerts than I care to admit.



but I've spent more on tickets to wicked, The phantom of the Opera, and Les Miserables...
'Lady Marmalade' IS A BRILLIANT SONG!!!! spesh the Xtina and p!nk , etc version!
HSM and Mika...please dont tell anyone =[
For me, its early 90's dance music ... C%26amp;C Music Factory, Amber, Ace of Base.



I know, I'm so gay.
me and most of my friends listen to rock music.. but with one of my friends we love listening to techno :P
Simon and Garfunkel.
Phil Collins.



Im sorry.
I try not to feel guilty, but when I'm in the car with anybody but my wife I try to avoid letting it hit the stereo so I suppose...



Aimee Mann. The tracks, and really whole Lost In Space record are uber contemporary, but really really good.



*******************



Awww man, play your Simon and Garfunkel with PRIDE!!!



They are amazing! Cat Stevens too.
Queen.



I am not sure if I should be embarrassed to admit I like The Cure and Cat Stevens.



Yeah, my musical taste is weird.
*sigh*



I own the Grease soundtrack and Abba Gold.



I'm sorry.
Justin Timberlake. Haha...he's totally not my type of music. I mostly listen to like Alternative, Emo and Hardcore.(Most genres of Rock...) So yeah. LOL.
Hair bands and country music. I saw Cinderella and Ratt in concert last year. And when I say country music I don't mean just the good stuff. I mean stuff like "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy."



Yeah, I know...but I ain't sorry.
I guess if I had to pick anything, it would be 80's old school rap. Like the Sugar Hill Gang, Run DMC, or Doug E. Fresh. Wasn't everybody down with the human beatbox? The song The Show had the Inspector Gadget theme going on, now there's some serious guilt.
JCM Rocks.
The Bee Gees. :P
Prokofiev's 7th Piano Sonata, 3rd movement, played by Sviatoslav Richter. Man, that SO rocks.
Meat Loaf. Laugh all you want, but I'm sorry... the man is a genius at the piano!
I feel guilty every time I hear Nickelback on the radio... but then I realize that it's actually Nickelback that is guilty, and they should all be executed for causing my prolonged pain and suffering.
Loverboy.



If you tell anyone, I will deny it.



Rachel: No shame in that. S%26amp;G were probably the greatest melody writers of the 20th century.
Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, and techno. LOL



But shhhhh...
Hair metal... ewww



I'm addicted to Skid Row and I know thwy're horrible, i just can't stop! And I love John Mellencamp too.
Disco... especially K-tel compilations! KC and the Sunshine Band, Donna Summer, etc.
Hannah montana!! hehe shhhh!!! I hate her, but love her music...secretly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp