Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some good musical theater songs to choreograph a jazz dance to?

I am a competitive dancer/choreographer and I am looking for some songs to choreograph a musical theater jazz duet to.



What are some good musical theater songs to choreograph a jazz dance to?violin



I don't know if you want traditional, new, old so I'm putting everything in!



The Nicest Kids In Town - Hairspray



Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now - Hairspray



Welcome To The 60's - Hairspray



Run And Tell That! - Hairspray



You Can't Stop The Beat - Hairspray



Oh So Quite - Bjork



Cell Block Tango - Chicago



I Can't Do It Alone - Chicao (This would be good for a duo)



Razzle Dazzle - Chicago



I Can't Do It Alone - Chicago



All That Jazz - Chicago



Farmer and the Cowman - Oklahoma



Cabaret - Cabaret



High School Musical lol ;D



Popular - Wicked



And the list goes on lol :)



Hope this helps!



What are some good musical theater songs to choreograph a jazz dance to?chinese theater opera theater



Any type of music from Bob Fosse musicals such as Chicago or Fosse the musical.



Ease On The Road- The Wiz
Hit Me With A Hot Note (and watch me bounce) from the musical Sophisticated Ladies.



you can google it to hear clips of the tune.
"I Can't Say No" from "Oklahoma"



"Oh, What a Beautiful Morning" from "Oklahoma"



"Good Morning, Baltimore" from "Hairspray"



"Edelweiss" from "The Sound of Music"



"Every Story is a Love Story" from "Aida"



"My Strongest Suite (Reprise)" from "Aida"



*One of these will definitely work!
"Popular" from Wicked,



"Grease Lighting" from Grease,



"Grace Kelly" by Mika,



"The Wild Party" by ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp