Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can't make heart, musical symbols! HELP!?

When I do alt + 3 it looks like: 锟?/p>

and when I do alt + 14 it looks like: 锟?/p>

and the rest:



alt2= ?



alt6=搂



alt8=?



alt1=?



alt5=鈭?/p>

alt7=?



nothing works! HELP! I have a ibook G4. from macintosh.



I can do this though: %26amp; hearts ; makes a ?



How do you do the musical note like this ? with the %26amp; sign and the ; sign or somthing besides alt? (I copied the ? from something else)



THANKS! PLEASE ANSWER! (i put this in polls and surveys because more people will see my question since polls and surveys are really popular cuz you don't really have to type anything hard. =)



???



Can't make heart, musical symbols! HELP!?performing arts show



IDK, but thanks for telling me how to make the hearts.....



:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp