Thursday, December 10, 2009

Seriously, what would High School Musical 2 be about?

The movie was great but what would the sequel be about? It seems to me like they ended it just fine. But it would be nice to see the sequel.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_School...



Seriously, what would High School Musical 2 be about?tickets



they are having a talent show at a golf course.[Ryan and Sherpa family belong to.]troy is a life gurad and you know how they have to do mouth to mouth. Sherpa Bertrand's to Durand rayn tries to convenes Gabriella that troy is cheating on her



Seriously, what would High School Musical 2 be about?ballet opera theater



I think the movie was pretty good I've seen it a lot because I have a younger sister. I don't understand what it could be about the all become friends at the end, maybe something about that or the face-off against another school or something.
They're making ANOTHER one! Nooooooooo!



Somebody please shoot me!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know,and I don't care cause I hate High School Musical.
i am so sick of hearing about that f-ing movie only my 8 yr old sister watches that get a life watch something else your age cuz i know you aint no 8 yr old

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp