Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you play a musical instrument?????? I have so little musical talent...?

I wasn't even allowed to play the recorder at our grade 4 recital a fair few years ago with all the other students...can't dance either; I dance like I have the white man overbite...Surely there are others who can't play an instrument either??????



Can you play a musical instrument?????? I have so little musical talent...?opera mobile



I play piano and violin.



Can you play a musical instrument?????? I have so little musical talent...?imax theatre opera theater



sorry. i play the trumpet, but my sister is sorta like you..
I use to be able to play the clarinet, but I'd pretty much guarantee that if I picked up one today I wouldn't be able to.
rather than being concerned with what you can't do, empasize what you can do. Do you write, draw, paint,



whittle,sculpt, use printing machines,sing, computers, etc. ?



Find your niche and git in it.



(Karen, it's really not THAT mean is it ?) ;0}
LOL, nope, i cant!!
Yes I play the piano.I'm in the 3rd year.I'm singing in the very good choir!



I AM THE BEST!
Trombone, Tuba, Baritone Horn and Sousaphone
I play the organ, keyboard %26amp; piano. Don't worry, there's gotta be something out there that you're good at. We use different parts of our brains for different abilities. Perhaps you're more mathematical inclined or something.
does playing wipeout on my girlfriends *** count as musical talent?
I can play radio - if it doesn't have to much buttons!



... and I dance like a pregnant rhinoceros .
I can Play Trombone, Baritone, Tuba, Trumpet, French Horn and Piano. All my Talent is music though. I Can't dance though. So me and you share that.
i'm sure you can play the skin flute like a champ
I've been playing flute since 3rd grade (now in 11th). I'm average for a person whose been playing for a little over 8 years.
I am a pianist and a tromboner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp