Saturday, December 5, 2009

Did anyone see the movie high school musical 2?Who's prettier vanessa or ashley tisdale?

I just saw the movie yesterday the 17th. Iuved it. It was way better than the first song my favorite songs from high school musical 2 is i gotta go my own way by vanessa hudgens and bet on it by zac efron. What is your opinion if it's gonna be really nasty dont answer everyones entitled to there own opinion but dont be mean if you are gonna be mean dont bother answering. To be honest i dont like zac too much he's a womanizer first he goes with ashley than vanessa. I personal like vanessa she is so beautiful i wish i had her beauty.Anyway please answer and im interested in knowing your opinions thank you!



Did anyone see the movie high school musical 2?Who's prettier vanessa or ashley tisdale?theater seating



i think your right zac is a womanizer and vanessa is very beautiful



Did anyone see the movie high school musical 2?Who's prettier vanessa or ashley tisdale?lyric opera opera theaterVanessa all the way Report It


I take it u live in the states? in the uk it isnt aired until the end of september so gota wait ages
no i haven't but i think Vanessa's prettier
i think they are both really pretty
"ashly - she's not evil".... said my child
yeah i love vanessa and i think she is pretty and ashely has fake hair lol my fav song was gotta go my own way and everyday
Vanessa Vanessa VANESSA!!!!!!!!



but i am kinda disappointed that she cut her hair
Saw it yesterday. I think Vanessa is prettier. not saying that ashley is ugly. but Vanessa has a prettier face, while ashley has a nicer body.
I think they are each prettier in their own way, but I prefer Vanessa.
vannesa
neither. theyre both ugly.
Actually,i also thing Vanessa is sooo pretty and i also love the songs i gotta go my own way and the song bet on it! They were great! By the way,did anyone notice that there was miley Cyrus at the end?? she was dancing during the song all for one! she was dancing with a guy in a blue and orange tank top and miley Cyrus was wearing a green shirt with a red flower in her hair.
Vanessa
yeah i think vanessa wuz totally prettier. i actually dont like ashley tisdale at all.
i think vanessa is prettier because it looks like she has a b=very classic beauty to her
I THINK VANESSA IS PRETTIER
vanessa
Yeah i liked it, but not as much as the first (the first was original, lol) and my favorite songs were Gotta Go My Own Way, and Everyday.



I think Vanessa has, like, a more natural beauty about her, and has just a cute face. But i think they're both pretty.
I think Vanessa is really pretty,but I think Ashley Tisdale is pretty.Who do u think?
Ok, I personally think Vanessa is prettier. If Ashley had a nose job she would be prettier but overall they are both pretty!! =]



P.S I don't know why, but I got really pissed when I found out that Zac was dating Vanessa. For some reason, I liked it better when Ashley was dating Zac.
Ashley most definitely!



She is so much prettier than Vanessa, And Ashley is also a better person than Vanessa.



I hate Vanessa, and not just Because she is dating Zac.
I liked it.



I think Vanessa's wayyy prettier.



And yeah I liked those two songs and I liked I Don't Dance as well.



The plot was much better than the first movie, and so were the songs. :)
Good Question!!



My friend and I were tlking about the same thing who's prettier!!



We all thought Ashley!!



I don't like the new short haircut 4 Vanessa!!



She looks better with long hair!!



But I think they r BOTH PREETY IN THERE OWN WAY!!!



I like Zac more with Ashley they r way mor cuter!!



But then again that's my opinion!!



I luved the second movie way more!!



:)
Ashley. Definately.



Vanessa's an ugly whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp