Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you know any good musical solo numbers???

any good musical numbers for competition



its female solo and it can't extend more than five minutes



so anybody who knows any...plz help



that would be greeeaaatttt :)



Do you know any good musical solo numbers???home theater



angel of music- phantom of the opera



Do you know any good musical solo numbers???comedy club opera theater



No offense sweetlady.... I would stay away from anything by Andrew Lloyd Webber because its all over done. Don't get me wrong, they are all great pieces of music. The Wizard and I from Wicked or I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables, On My Own also from Les Miserables.
Too Darn Hot - Kiss Me Kate
The Wizard and I From Wicked, Popular from Wicked or Defying Gravity... also from Wicked. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp