Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you do when you get so stressed out with school?(preferably high school students answer)?

i'm so stressed out all the time hearing about college, SAT, grades... what works for you??...



What do you do when you get so stressed out with school?(preferably high school students answer)?binoculars



find some place outdoors that's peaceful, quiet, and nice. Maybe lie on a hammock, and be near nature. And just have a good long rest and use it as 'thinking time'. Think about what the future has in store for you. Think about all the great things that will happen in the future. Think about your dreams.



What do you do when you get so stressed out with school?(preferably high school students answer)?violin opera theater



sex works
if ur stessed out about how smart u r then u should study
Take a deep breath and however many spare minutes you can find and go somewhere that you can be alone and just read a favorite book or listen to music while you draw or paint (if you are artistic...I'm not). Actually writing really helps for me...just putting my thoughts out on paper can help me make sense of my life. Just find what works for you and stick with it.



Hope that helps!
i like to listen to my ipod or other music on my own



or



sometimes a nice hot bubble bath
well i'll tell you this, if you're in your senior year and have maintained an impressive gpa thus far then you can freakin relax. I pretty much spaced out my senior year and still graduated with honors and got accepted into the University of Washington. The SATs aren't weren't too bad for me. I didn't take any prep courses or even study for my SATs and scored a 1200 the first and only time I took it. Really, high school isn't that hard. However don't pull that crap at the university level, you'll be sorry.
if you are already doing well in school, then keep at it but relax. colleges dont want these crazy 4.0 and above students who only know how to read answers from a book and neither do jobs. if you are having some difficulty w/ ur grades, study a bit or get a tutor but remember that we only have a few years left to have fun and no that we dont have to pay the bill so take advantage of it and have fun w/ friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp