Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I still learn a musical insturment at this age?

I'm 13 yrs old can I still learn how to play a musical instrument? I want to learn the electric guitar but I have small hands so its hard to reach the strings... But I want to play that instrument but am I too old to learn how?



Can I still learn a musical insturment at this age?shows



I have been playing for 20 years. I started at 12. I put it down for a while but picked it back up from 15 and haven't stopped. You can learn at 13! If your hands are too small you can buy instruments that are smaller than full size.



Check out this site: http://www.thatllteachyou.com/smallsizeg...



and to hear me play:



http://www.myspace.com/bradleytrounson



Can I still learn a musical insturment at this age?comedy show opera theater



no,you arent old to learn it now.my friend has learn it 15 years old.your hand will become big if you study very much.i play the piano very well and guitar too.sa good luck.kisses
Haha no way



I'm 15 and started piano early this year.



I've managed... but then again my hands arent..small.



Heaps of people I know started quitar when they got around your age.. it seems to be a highschool thing ay.



I'm sure if you pratice enough and like guitar, having small hands wont matter.
no!



It's fine to start playing an instrument then.



But some people find it embarrassing being a beginner when other people the same age as them are more advanced.



But if you can cope with getting embarrassed every now and again or you don't think you'll get embarrassed go for it!
no you are never to old to learn how to play a insturment
Of course you are NOT too young to learn to play guitar or any other instrument. In fact, you may be at an optimal age.
of corse your never too young!



:]
of course not! im only fourteen.. well.. i started playing guitar when i was like 9 or 10 but that's not the point.. its never too late to learn something new.. good luck! =D
hey mate I m 26 yrs old and going to learn guitar. When I can learn in this age then you are absolutely half of mine, the only thing u should possess in urself is the will. gud lck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp