Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical survey #4: What's a song that never fails to bring tears to you eyes?

Links if possible please, I'd like to listen to them.



Musical survey #4: What's a song that never fails to bring tears to you eyes?phantom of the opera



things by paul westerberg is a sad one for me but its only because i have it in a context



a few sad ones i know but I apologize i do not have any links for 'em so i apologize



but



1916 by Motorhead is sad yep Motorhead



The Green Fields of France by Dropkick Murphys (its a cover of an old tune)



River of Tears by Eric Clapton



Keep Me in Your Heart by Warren Zevon



Strength by Gear Daddies



Statue of Jesus by Gear Daddies



ok thats enough, homey, i told you i spared you the long rambling music email!!!



later g



Musical survey #4: What's a song that never fails to bring tears to you eyes?listen to opera opera theater



shucking my onion in the sun.....



so touching.
"Go Rest High" - Vince Gill
WHO KNEW by Pink...it reminds me of myself %26amp; my best friend who passed this time last year...I miss her dearly
Bridge over troubled waters
I'm Your Angel by Celine Dion featuring R. Kelly or,



Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
one sweet day..
Titanic Theme - "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion.



Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_vFuzPJ...
My heart will go on :'(
"Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton.



http://youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM
She is so Beautiful



The Waterboys



P.S. The link will only work if you live in the States.



It's the most soulful lovesong EVER! I bawl everytime I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp