Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why is everyone so into high school musical 2?

all these ten year olds drive me crazy! they say, i like high school musical so much and blah blah blah! i didn't even watch it! whats with this movie?



Why is everyone so into high school musical 2?secure browser



it is as they call it "a fanonanome" at this point this movie is so popular that it could pretty much be the worst movie, with the worst songs, and kids would still love it.



Why is everyone so into high school musical 2?home theater opera theater



I wok at a day care, they girls tell me Its because they guys in the movie are really hot. they're only right about Zac Efron, still doesnt make the movie good,
wrong section!



but i dont know, its just like some sick frenzy.
I have no idea, but they probably don't have tattoos....sooo???
why did you put this under tattoos?
maybe because they like it.. simple as that
its sooooooooo annoying!!!!!! my little sister made me watch it with her. i thought my ears were going to explode. i hate musicals. except for grease lol. but i think little kids are all loving it cause its the perfect movie for their age.
a lot of teens love it because its fun to watch. i know a lot of teens, girls specifically like the guy protagonist Troy Bolton (Zac Efron). there are a lot of singing and dancing. considering its a disney original movie, it would definitely be a hit to the young ones.
idk just the younger kids look up to these kids cause theyre in highschool pretty pathetic ehh?
It is a really good film.. teaching kids to be true to themselves.. and troy bolton (zac efron ) is totally hot!
Some people claim they like it. I think it's alright. There is too much singing and dancing. It needs more movie then musical.= ]
your kind of in the wrong category, never heard of it but sounds like i'm not going to watch it. maybe it was meant to get younger kids into liking school.
Its $hit
its a new movie
Well the movie is pretty much awesome!!! It has got drama, singing, romance, and some sports!! The actors and actresses are awesome!
hsm2 is more like an updated grease. it's a cute movie if you like musicals. you should watch it! lol :)
I guess kids are so into it because they hope that that is what high school will really be like. I'm 12 and all my friends LOVE it. I think it's good - not great.
b/c zac efron is f* hott!



if u would watch it, u would agree.



and whats the point of this question anyway.?
I seriously don't now!



can't stand hsm2 or 1 for that matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp