Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help,i need to find a perfect auditon musical song!!!?

I am a femal 11 years old and I really want a good part in the next musical.I can sing semi-hign notes and i want a new song,not a classical.like something from avril lavigne,hilary duff,NOT HANNAH MONTANA,or kelly clarkson,someone like that!i do not know what the musical is going to be but i think it will be charlie and the chocolate factory,so i really want the part of the mean blonde girl,i can remeber her name.HELP ME!!



I need help,i need to find a perfect auditon musical song!!!?star theater



I would suggest a broadway song:



Cooties-Hairspray-this is the song that the mean girl sings!



Shy-once upon a matress



Hope that helps!



Break a leg!



Julia



I need help,i need to find a perfect auditon musical song!!!?extension opera theater



auditioning on something modern is a BAD idea



BAD BAD BAD



go traditional, its not about you having fun, its to impress the judges. when you get the part have all the fun you want



the trouble is also, that those songs usually arent terribly show-offy of youre range, and technique. go classical. youll be happy you did



Whe trying out for theatre, use theatre music

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp