Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical question i reckon?

Do you like Kill hannah, every time i die, the smash up, tegan and sara or bright eyes?



Just wondering.



Musical question i reckon?performing art center



I love Kill Hannah, Everytime I Die, and Bright Eyes.



You should check out The Vincent Black Shadow, The Almost, My American Heart, Blameshift, and The Graduate.



XD



Musical question i reckon?theatre tickets opera theater



bright eyes is amazing. i love how they have a female drummer. thats the first band i've ssen do that sense the donna's and Kill Hannah, they have an amazing style. You got some good music taste lol.
Kill Hannah, Every Time I Die, and Bright Eyes. I haven't heard of the other ones.
Of those you listed, I really can only listen to Every Time I Die..I've seen em three times, but they arent too good live

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp