Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know who the musical guest is for the 2008 budweiser shootout in daytona?

i am going to the bud shooutout for the first time and my friend taking me says there is always a musical guest. I'd love to know which one. I've searched the internet and have found nothing so far. thanks in advance.



Does anyone know who the musical guest is for the 2008 budweiser shootout in daytona?say yes



I believe it's Sister Hazel.



Does anyone know who the musical guest is for the 2008 budweiser shootout in daytona?palace theatre opera theater



I'm thinking maybe Kelly Clarkson. She is associated with NASCAR, and she is their singer/spokesperson or something like that and she's done alot for the sport, especially last year, so I'm thinking they might have her perform at the biggest event of the year, but then again they might have someone spectacular because its the 50th Annual Daytona 500, and its a pretty big deal. Who knows. Good question though.
That would be Sister Hazel.
William Hung [american idol ]%26amp; Bill Clinton are performing the song...



SHE BANG'S !!!!
Slim Whitman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp