Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know of a place that makes custom made musical figurines (please see details for more)?

Okay, so my when i was little I got a musical figurine from my grandmother and have always wanted another one (the old one is really old and falling apart...plus the tune scares me a bit). I found a tune I like called "River flows in you" by Yiruma and was wondering if anyone knows of a place that a person could pick out a figurine and the tune. Sorta like choosing a figurine that plays your favorite song (or like having your favorite song as a ringtone). So this song and this potential musical figurine means alot to me. It would be greatly appreciated (and worth 10 pts) if someone could answer this question.



Thank you



Does anyone know of a place that makes custom made musical figurines (please see details for more)?extension



she probably got it from qvc they are the only place to get them they r cheep too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp