Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there such a thing as a musical instrument called a choir?

I know a choir is a vocal ensemble, but my brothers keeps saying that he likes a musical instrument called a choir.



I have looked everywhere online and they all say the same thing that I thought. I'm really just trying to prove my brother wrong.



Is there such a thing as a musical instrument called a choir?opera singer



Electric organs can have a "Choir" setting, also sometimes called 'Vox Humana" on large pipe organs, but the only "CHIOR" is a group of people singing together.



Is there such a thing as a musical instrument called a choir?amc theater opera theater



No not that I know of unless you mean he likes to be in the choir and wants to play an instrument.
The only "choir" that is a "musical instrument" of sorts would be a "synthesized" choir mode on an electric piano or keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp