Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite broadway musical since 2000?

No oldies but goodies, just the ones created since the new millenium. What floats your musical theatre boat?



What is your favorite broadway musical since 2000?performing shows



Definately Avenue Q, it is the musical of the new millenium. It is aboslutely the funniest musical I've ever seen.



What is your favorite broadway musical since 2000?say yes opera theater



Wicked. I'm obsessed.
Billy Elliot : the Musical



Romeo et Juliette : de la Haine a l'amour



Wicked



(Technically 1998) Notre Dame de Paris



Ah, there's so many!



If you don't recognize any, then type in the title under YouTube. I recommend all of them to you!
I have two favorites. They are Wicked and The Light in the Piazza.
wicked is my favorite
I absolutley love Wicked. It definitly floats my musical theatre boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp