Thursday, December 10, 2009

La Cage Aux Folies came out in a musical version years ago, maybe 10 years. .?

Looking for the musical version of the above. I remeber seeing it , but cannot remember where or when I saw it. I am not interested in just the comedy version., I need the musical version. Maybe it had a different name, but it was not the Birdcage with Robin Williams. I rmember the one song " masculine toast and masculine butter" in the version, they were sitting at an outside cafe near a beach??? Please help you may email me if you know the answer rjdelena@msn.com



La Cage Aux Folies came out in a musical version years ago, maybe 10 years. .?mr messed up



There's the original "Cage Aux Folles" from 1978... That's the one the Broadway musical and "The Birdcage" are based on. I don't think there's a musical version on film.



La Cage Aux Folies came out in a musical version years ago, maybe 10 years. .?getting late opera theaterGood luck! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp