Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I find music from the musical High School Musical, the Musical Score?

Music Score



Where can I find music from the musical High School Musical, the Musical Score?opera sheet music



I know Borders has it



Where can I find music from the musical High School Musical, the Musical Score?shows opera theater



if you or any of your friends have lime wire it has it on there. I have a few of there songs
www.disneychannel.com



lol i dunno?.



thats where i go to listen to it
On www.disneychanel.com u can listen part of the songs. Also u can look 4 the lyrics by typing 'High School Musical: Lyrics to Songs' on the search the web part.That's where i found my lyrics.
allofmp3.com has it.
I dont know.Sorry.
I knmow my local music stor has it so check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp