Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have to an audtion for a musical...what song should I sing?

Heyy, I'm audition for a musical at my school. We have to pick a song from broadway, any suggestions? My vocal range is sort of high, but not that high. I can sing I can Here the Bells form Hairspray, but anything higher than that, well i wont be able to sing. So...thanks itll be a huge help for me!



I have to an audtion for a musical...what song should I sing?sunshine



It sounds like you're looking for a mezzo range.



I have used a lot of these songs and they're my personal favorites:



Home-Beauty and the Beast



My New Philosophy-You're A Good Man Charlie Brown



Nothing-A Chorus Line



It Might As Well Be Spring-State Fair



if you would like some more help, I would suggest going to the forums at musicals.net



I have to an audtion for a musical...what song should I sing?star theater opera theater



Hard Knock Life, Tommorow - Annie
Something from South Pacific would be nice.
I'm not good at Broadway stuff, and I'm not sure about, but ...On my own from Les miserables would maybe suite your voice.
anything from taylor swift, apology-timberland, hannha montana, lol, all around me- flyleaf, barlow girl, hope that helps., and GOOD LUCK!!!



lot of love



Allie
sing the song "Bless The Beasts And The Children"
hmm...i think (if you can sing i can hear the bells) that maybe you should try Good Morning Baltimore. or at least attempt Hopelessly Devoted to You from the musical Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp