Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is Ur fav musical song?

I love all the songs from fame les mis joseph whistle down the wind and the king and I



I cant choose my fav song from a musical



Whats yours?



What is Ur fav musical song?musicals



oh my there are so many good songs to choose from like you said les mis, joseph,and not forgetting Rent my all time favorite musical but I think my favorite song would have to be something from the Phantom Of The Opera like Thats All I Ask Of You. As that was the very first musical I was ever brought to as a child and I can remember been in awe of the stage and the costumes, the whole show in general, so the songs in that show have a special place in my memory.



What is Ur fav musical song?opera songs opera theaterhi didn't get a chance to answer this question but have to agree with the choosen answer as I just love Phantom of the Opera never got to see it though My husband tried last year to surprise me for my birthday but it did not work out maybe someday Report It


popular from wicked Report It


Sunrise, Sunset- Fiddler on the Roof
At The End Of The Day from Les Miserables - so true
all "miss saigon" songs
My favorite song is "A Little Fall of Rain" from Les Miserables. I know a lot of people think this is weird, because it is the part when Eponine (my favorite character, hence the avatar) dies, but it is such a touching and beautiful song, and for Eponine, her final moments before death were the happiest moments of her life.
Too many to be listed. I like Cantonese, English as well as Japanese songs.
You must listen to songs from the musical Phantom of the Opera. Songs like 'Love me, thats all I ask of you', 'Music Of the Night'. 'Whistle down the wind' is a very good selection what you've chosen. I feel its got lot of richness in that music. its soft as though you can picture yourself in a quiet peaceful park,lake,etc. its lovely.
there are to many songs but wht i luv to listen ramdomly is are :



1. Plz forgive me - Brayn Adams



2. When you say notting at all - Boyzone



3. Show me the meaning of being lonely - Backstreet boys



4. Every breath you take - Sting



5. Alise the gal next door - Smookie



6. Someday someway togeather we'll - MLTR



7. To luv a women - Enrique



8. Hey sexy lady - Shaagy



9. Last christmas I gave you my heart - george micheil



10.You sang to me - Marc Anthony



these are the top ten alwayz in my heared list.
Any song from, "Phantom of the Opera".
I can't stop loving you, by Phil Collins.
Let A Go Your Heart from the Broadway Musical 13 Daughters. It is so heartwarming and so much fun.
get your head in the game from high scool musical.
Sweet Transvestite from Rocky Horror Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp